See available scholarships for WDC members below.
Last Year's Scholarship Winner
"WDC and the Re-entry program was the mentorship I had always been looking for in chiropractic when I needed it the most. They stood behind me providing the base of support I needed so that I could lift myself up at a really challenging time in my life. I am honored to be the first recipient of the Linda Elwart Atkinson Memorial Scholarship. I cannot wait to find ways in which to pay it forward."
- The candidate must be a woman doctor of chiropractic practice for 3+ years and be a WomenChiropractors.org Dues Paying member
- Submit a 100 word minimum, not more than 300 words, essay on "What the Women Chiropractic Community has meant to me"
- In a separate statement, 300 word maximum, explain how this award will aid you in practice
- Applications must be received by the Women Chiropractors® (WDC) no later than April 30, 2019 to be considered
Value to our readers and members.
The winner will be announced on the Women Chiropractors.org website on June 5, 2019 as well as email.
- The Amount of this Scholarship is $1000, nonrenewable, given out once a year.
- By participating, the applicant agrees that Women Chiropractors.org (WDC) as well as its Facebook pages have exclusive rights to publish the essay & content submitted.
You Will Need:
Full name and address.
Chiropractic College name and year of
State, country, and license number.
Provide 2 professional references.
Submit your photo and short bio.
Please send all to:
Use subject line Sponsorship Application Form
Recent Blog Posts
Patient Consent to Use Testimonials Before posting any patient information on social media or elsewhere, always obtain a patient’s consent to release When it comes to growing a business, patient testimonials are extremely powerful. However, they can be equally destructive if not handled with care. Obtaining a patient’s consent to use their testimonial, e.g., written,…Read More
Empowering Women in Chiropractic Series- Sponsored by ChiroSecure The following is an actual transcript of the ChiroSecure Live Event Empowering Women In Chiropractic. We do our best to make sure the transcript is as accurate as possible, however, it may contain spelling or grammatical errors. If you have any questions about the transcript or would…Read More
June 5th marks as the National Women Chiropractors Appreciation Day. To celebrate this day, a few of the WDC board members are announcing and delivering something extra special with the Linda Atkinson award recipient. Follow WDC on Instagram and Facebook to join us in celebrations and surprises today. https://instagram.com/womenchiropractors https://facebook.com/womenchiropractors View the full Press Release for the…Read More
I LOVE Fridays…how about YOU? I love Fridays because I am OBSESSED with serving at 100% throughout the week, which then allows me to enjoy my weekends without guilt, worry, and doubt. How about you? If you have been reading my emails for very long that the 4 requirements of a successful system will be…Read More
May 2017 Every successful practice needs to be built on solid pillars as a foundation for growth and longevity. Depending on the type of practice you have, your pillars may differ from what I have listed here. For my practice, my pillars were chiropractic, nutrition, fitness, and education. Let me delve a little into each…Read More