The Women Chiropractor's 2020 What's Her Vision Convention is a creation of a collective group of women D.C.'s for WDC's.
The main convention is for all women chiropractors and students, regardless of where you are in your career. There will be information we think you will really benefit from along with connections to make for a lifetime.
This year's convention will have the opportunity to grab 14+ CE hours. States accepted will be announced before year-end. Palmer will be accrediting so we hope to cover the majority similar to last year.
Topics and speakers were scheduled this year based upon feedback from last year's convention and discussion time in the Women Chiropractors group to bring you information you can use and have requested!
Shea Stark D.C.
Krysti Wick D.C.
Lavonne Pineda D.C.
Beth Zogg D.C.
Dawn Galbraith, Foot Levelers
Dr. Lona Cook
Dr. Denisa Weber
Kanema Clark D.C.
Nicole Lindsey D.C.
Sonia McGowin D.C.
Anna Villarreal D.C.
Nicole Ingrando D.C.
Amy Spoelstra D.C.
Cyndy Long D.C.
Liz Anderson-Peacock D.C.
Lori Tanis D.C.
Julie McLaughlin D.C.
The first 50 registrants get a WDC Packed Beach Bag that's $250 in value!!!
*Beach Bag includes FREE CE's, WDC beach tote and towel, special products from our vendors, a drink ticket, and a thumb drive of select recorded speakers mailed after the event.+
Friday, May 1st:
- 10 AM - Registration begins
- Platinum/Speaker Brunch (by invitation only)
- 1 PM to 5:30 PM - 4 CE hours and 4 Different Workshops to choose from
- 6 PM - Welcome Reception (hors d'oeuvres included)
- 2 hours CE Keynote Speaker Presentations
Saturday, May 2nd:
- 7:30 AM - Coffee with Our Vendors
- 8 AM - Opening Morning Reception (all together)
- 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM - Breakout Sessions
- LUNCH INCLUDED
- 2 PM to 5:30 PM - Breakout Sessions
- 7 PM - Awards Reception and Cocktail Party
Sunday, May 3rd:
- 8 AM to 12 PM - 4 CE WORKSHOPS